Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love & Beauty

I truly love the community I live in- a houseful of people & activity & conversations & food & movies & games & friendships & love. It's so different than how many of my friends live- but it's so beautiful & frustrating & bothersome & good & lively & close.


It's teaching me a lot about how to love & live & grow with these other souls full of otherness that I don't always understand & know & appreciate.


I can't explain this to people who live alone or with their spouse or with a roommate or two. There's just something so perfect & right about a home bustling with people who love camp & the Lord & each other.


And now, I'll stop gushing about how much I love this set-up and give you a slew of photos I find charming & romantic & lovely & beautiful.


(all images taken in England, 2008)

(all images taken in Paris & Scotland, 2008)


No comments:

Post a Comment